31 July 2007-Tuesday
Today i have flag raising cermony. Mr yong call all the environment champion to stand up and he say each class should have one or more. oliver and i stand up. mr yong tell us to meet him after the flag raising cermony. mr yong tell us the role that we need to do and tell us who want to go for the solar competition. Mr yong also say that we have training is coming up for us. I go back to the class, Wilson shouted why you so late??? Mrs teo my chem teacher say thay are the environment champion. when it is physic lesson. Mrs chen talk about the mass topic. until shermin and wilson fight. After physic lesson it was H&F. I play volleyball.It is fun. It 10.55am and it is our recess time now. i go run with grace outside the school. After that i saw zhi ying. I tell zhi ying i run with you. I finish running, Mrs wendy tan ask me you have run how many round already. I say two round. It is english lesson now but mrs brian did not come because she bring her baby to see doctor. the first english period the relief teacher give us a work to do. The second period, the relief teacher was my D&T teacher. She give us a piece of paper with two square and tell us what we see. It was so hard.It time for assembly now. i go head down to the hall for my upper sec assembly. I go in the hall, i saw the power point is about the SBS transit Bus & Train safety. today assembly make me think of the CSSP Camp. At 3pm i have my CCA but the teacher 3.30pm then come. the teacher make me wait for so long. We play volleyball. We learn the basic first. Got one people from 3N3 say whoa peck gek so good at volleyball but i don't really think so. We also learn how to make the ball up by our finger and how to open the ball. it was tough. I play until my left have a lot of bruise, my right hand and my right thumb joint also have. I was very pain. I wish i can learn all the sport.
30 July 2007-Monday
Today i was not sad but was happy. during CDP period, mr yon tell us to write a song or a poem. hong xuan, jing wei, grace and me. Our work piece was not so good. After CDP period was engilsh period. Mrs brian give out a work sheet and i just fall asleep. i wake up and hong xuan tell me what to do. Mrs brian tell hong xuan not to disturb peck gek again. actually hong xuan did not do anything but he teach put how to do..
29 July 2007-Sunday
Today is my birthday. My parent celebrate in the morning. the cake was my favourite. I blow the candle and make my wish. My first wish I wish is i can pass my exam and go up to 4NA. My second wish is i go with my friends until at night. My third wish is i want to go other country. My mother take all the photo some are good and some are blur. My father give me for my birthday present is the latest harry potter book. my mother give me a pencil box from the wallet shop. my oldest sister give me a hand bag and the youngest sister give me a dairy. All the present is all my favourite. I eat 3 slice of cake until i full because my mother ask me to eat finish. My family go to grandfather house to eat for my lunch. I call to Timothy Chew he did not pick up. I call to Joy Leong. she pick up i ask her did you go to the farewell party at changi airport. she say have so i ask her to pass a message to Timothy Chew.I almost call all the facis and the exco i know. Around 2.30pm, our family go down to Tiong Bahru Market to eat. My Father order the oyster cake and more. after eating we go to grandmother house. i ask my father that can i go to Changi airport. My father said cannot as from tiong bahru go down is very far away. I ask my mother to lend me the popular card as i want to buy a new file. i go to popular i think until so long then i know what i want. We go back. My second auntie come she ask me is it your birthday today. i say ya why?? she give me hong bao contain 12 dollar. I was surprise that they still know my birthday. My first auntie she set in her handphone calander and she still don't know. It time to go home. my family take a cab home. i was in the cab crying and cring i think is because timothy chew is going as he help me when i got headache. Now he need to go and i did not turn up for the farewell party. i feel very guilty and sad. I got one thing is i old 1 years old le.
28 July 2007-Saturday
Today my father say want to buy a new shoe. i try my father shoe. I reach century square food court to eat. i order the seafood with the cream base. i going to eat then i scald my hand because the plate was hot and i don't know. the food was nice. After lunch, i go down to the metro to buy my father shoe. my sister call me father because i have to try out the shoe for my father. it 2.30pm, we need to go home. i take a bus back and i sleep in the bus.i accidently hit the woman. we reach home we rest a while until my father call and tell us to go down to hougang mall. my father brought me a harry potter latest book for my birthday. i was so happy. 1 more day timothy chew is going i get more sad each day. what i need to do to make myself happy???? :'(
27 July 2007-Friday
Today i got take the math quiz prize. i was scare but at last i not scare. i got PE but that day did not play much. i go for the retest i do the microsoft word i got 88% but still got 2 i fail. and cannot retake already because i have already take 5 test already. 2 more day timothy chew is going le i feel sad
26 July 2007-Thursday
Today something poke through my index finger again. during recess time i go to 3T1 class room. i ask Janson Chew you change your handphone model ar. hui yu said i have the same model as janson but it is different colour. i was very angry...... Today i have the computer thing.i ask brendy friends hui qing. she help me with it the powerpoint i got 72% and the outlook i got 86%. tomorrow i will go for the retest and pass my test. 3 more day timothy chew is going le. i feel sad as i need to wait until december. it was so long................ :(
25 July 2007-Wednesday
today i saw a teacher face is so similar to timothy chew face. i got the microsoft exam i got 63% for my microsoft word and 55% for my excel.
24 July 2007- Tuesday
today before recess i got H&F i play captain ball with miss tan. during recess time i playvolleyball. our recess finish i go with miss tan as i want her e-mail.A ball hit my head. miss tan said i am your witness.i have the microsoft thing again. today is the microsoft power point and the microsoft outlook. the microsoft i got 73% and the outlook is 53%.
23 July 2007-Monday
Today i have the microsoft thing. i do the microsoft word and microsoft excel. the microsoft i got 59% and the excel i got 33%. i go back home, my mother give me one carrot cake for me to eat. i reach the tuition centre is around 5.40pm. the teacher ask me why so late. i said i got something on in school.
22 July 2007-Sunday
Today my father buy crab today for our dinner. My father ask my second sister the Mr Midnight. My second sister said don't know. I said to my mother that i want the Harry Potter last book.
21 July 2007-Saturday
Today i go tampines mall because there got the metro closing sale. All item got 70% discount.my mother said today is the only day can go out and buy your birthday present. My second sister brought a hand bags for my birthday. After that we head down to The Wallet Shop to buy pencil box from my mother. When i was choosing my pencil box, a guy go in and the alarm sound. we go back then saw a monokuroo boo sling bag. i was disappoint that i did not see. My second sister said i use my auntie give her the money to buy that bad. I so sad but nevermind.. I will save my money up to buy...
20 July 2007-Friday
today some of the teacher is going back to the NIE. Include Mr bernard kang and more.i got a bit sad.yesterday after that is physic then got 10 people go back home.so today they got scold and the Mdm qin chinese class cause trouble until she write until 3 full page in the disciplie book. i got PE but today the hall is being use for the sec 1 so we play badminton with my friends and Mr Javier Yon. it is fun. The CSSP exco- Timothy Chew is going back next sunday on 29 july. I am sad. I wish to call him to heard his last voice until november or december. :(
19 July 2007-Thursday
Today mrs brian found the discipline book. i know that i got return. i got the class photo. i am the odd one out as i wear PE T-shirt inside.mdm Qin take the discipline book and i scare she will forget to return the discipline book to the office. i wish she got return. it is recess time i sit with all the PE teacher. Mrs Wendy tan ask me to clip up my front hair or go cut. She tell mr rashdin that and he said i don't cut girl hair. i am happy that tomorrow got PE. Ha Ha.i got a cut but i don't know when i cut from. i go bath then i know. sad
18 July 2007-Wednesday
Today flat raising cermony, Mrs brian said where is the discipline book. i said i yesterday got return the discipline book. mrs brian say i don't know. joey said oh O. i was very scare that but i really got return.
17 July 2007-Tuesday
today i wake up i over stretch my leg muscle. i got health and fitness. we need to run 1 round outside the school. i run almost the end my leg no strength already. Mr William Goh said to me good job and you are the first girl to arrive. Ida was second. Mr Goh said to jasmine that you have improve. He said that jasmine can run is che don't want to try. After the run i go play volleyball with some of the teacher and some friends. we hit until 52. it was the hightest in my group. I wish i can join the captian ball competition. i also get to know how to put video already. Thank victor for teaching me how to put a video .You must get the embed code then paste it in to your link and add HTML too. Thank You Victor.
16 July 2007-Monday
today i play volleyball it was fun but it is dangerous. the boy always hit high ball. after the game my hand have lot of bruise on my hand again.i help my friends take their book until my hand pain.
13 July 2007-Friday
Today i have PE lesson. Mr Javier Yon tell us to play with 2 people and see who win but we still have not finsh all the game. i beat karina and jasmine already. during recess time i play netball, badminton and volleyball. it was fun. i wish to know how to play all the sport. After school i go home and eat after that go to jasmine ang house down stair play badminton. jasmine ang, grace pang, Fanyuan, zhi ying, jing wei and me. grace always hit me. we play until so fun until the bird shit to my school T-shirt on the sleeve. I ask Fanyuan to pour water on my sleeve and i was way.Today i think is a sport day for me as i play 3 sport today:)
12 July 2007-Thursday
Today recess time i play captian ball with mrs tan and friends. I almost hit to a man wheni try to catch the ball. At last i think my group win. my class have a fight because the people hide his pencil box and he cannot find and they fight . at last is the people take. during social study lesson the teacher did not come. I study my physic until i have fallen a sleep.
11 July 2007-Wednesday
Today math lesson the teacher tell us our mark i got either 15 or 16 over 20. I am so happy.during social study lesson, the teacher let us see at sri lanka terrorist attack. The murder chop off the women head.the teacher show us the photo is was disgusting.....
10 July 2007 -Tuesday
Today recess time i play volleyball.I miss a lot. Mr Alan lim said that we have swimming next week i thing.i want to join but i don't think my father let as my teacher Mrs Wendy Tan also know but i really want to swim.I am sad that i still cannot get back my old e-mail:(
9 July 2007-Monday
Today 10.55am was my recess time. Mrs wendy tan run two round outside. She said run with you all very tried.She tell me that you must study hard and study smart. I got check up the nurse there ask me to drink more milk and eat healthy food.The nurse Tan Ai Lin tell us about the job that nurse not so good but there is no retrechment but it hard to be a nurse. She said is better to have other job that is better than nurse. I go back home.I saw a cat mother carry a baby black cat to some place. I think the cat mother just give birth.At night my second sister said someone go in my account so i change my password until i forgot and cannot go in already.My photo and lot of thing inside.I wish the MSN people can help me change my password and send it to me.I am sad.I call Quynh Loan and chat.I cry che ask me not to be so sad or i also sad.I don't be so sad too.
8 July 2007-Sunday
Today nothing to do.I am sad that about my friends and timothy is going back around the end of july:,( I wish he can tag me in my tag board.I feel boring too.I miss the jaguar 4 facilitator and some exco-member. There are Joy Leong,Timothy Chew,Quynh Loan,Lulu,Yingpeng,Wen Hao,Shang Yi and the rest of the exco and the facilitator:'(
7 July 2007-Saturday
Today at 10am i need to go out with Quynh Loan and nikki at the city hall station.I reach city hall already nikki was there wating already.Nikki say why you wear CSSP camp T-shirt.I tell nikki that Quynh Loan ask me to wear.Nikki say she did not tell me.At last Quynh Loan come already.Quynh Loan also wear the CSSP camp T-shirt.Nikki say you did not ask me to wear.Quynh Loan say i have tell you.We chat and walk to suntec city. We go to see the direction and find where is mcdonald located.I found it is locatedat basement 1.We head down to Basement 1.We find the sit.I say why don't we sit there as it is just nice for us.We sit there and Quynh Loan said that there got plunge. Quynh Loan plunge her adpater to her laptop and tell us to go buy our food first. I buy fish filliet and medium size milo. Nikki and me buy already then Quynh Loan go buy a medium size ice lemon tea i think.Nikki feed Quynh Loan and me with french fries.Quynh Loan buy the Japanese food.I don't know what is that.Quynh Loan tell us to eat first then nikki said you eat first.Quynh Loan tell us to eat first. nikki and me take and eat. Quynh Loan said you give me got lot of mayonnaise.Quynh Loan said you put something below or it will drop. Suddenly it drop. after a few minutes, Nkki want to buy ice-cream.she tell quynh loan that she want to buy ice-cream. quynh loan say i treat you all. nikki choose the lime ice-cream me too. it was sour.after watching the chinese orchestra show from nikki, we head down to level 1. nikki say that the food is nice. nikki go and buy.i go buy a type os sweet.we share together.Quynh Loan said that the nikki buy the food is nice. i let quynh loan try our the sweet she said it is sticky. nikki say is like that.Quynh loan and us walk around.quynh loan said she want to try out the sausage. Quynh loan buy 1 and we share.we go up to level 2 to walk around.we go in to the shop that need to make your own bear.at 3pm quynh loan said she need to go to the old fork home already. nikki and me bring her to the MRT station.got one sop is zip it. the oencil box all that are make of zip and it com from US. The owner there let us try. we go to reach MRT already. nikki and me wait for quynh loan to go down then we go.Quynh loan wave her hand. we go back to city link to shop. we go in the CD shop. nikki saw her friend from her cca. we need to go then i saw my co-form teacher with her girlfriend holding hand. i tap on his shoulder. he said hi and why are u here. i said go out with my CSSP facilitator. he said you want to follow me ar. i said no la we need to go already. nikki say let go and don't be his bright light. i come back my shoulder muscle ache. It was my fun day yoday haha:)
6 July 2007-Friday
Today i have PE.This term we play badminton.Zhiying want to hit the shuttlecock but she hit my head it is pain but i know it is accidently.During recess time, grace,me, some other teacher and some friend play volleyball.We got 21 hit but we need to hit until 25. That is our target.
5 July 2007-Thursday
Today i wake up i have over stretch my muscle until cramp. i go to school still pain.During recess i ask Mrs Wendy Tan.Where is Ms Jolynn Loo. Mrs Wendy Tan tell me that she go to Philippine for 1 month or more.After school i go see fifth floor to see the aunties. Her Son in law said Jie Jie to me. I was Happy.I go back to my house i do my homework until i got headache again...Now a bit ok already.
4 July 2007-Wednesday
Today did not do anything but i like to heard people play piano.i today just a litte bit then i sprain my leg. i see a first aid today until i think of that time i headache. Make me feel sad today. I don't know why this few day always just a litte bit then i sprain my leg........ I was shock that the CSSP facis have a blog for all facis to see. It was nice.
3 July 2007-Tuesday
Today after chinese lesson i sprain my leg again.before recess i got H&F.Mr William Goh tell all the people who fail 2.4km.Jasmine ask me to run with her. i run with her. Her timing was ok but i don't know the teacher will give her discount ma.She try very hard to run the 2.4 already.it is recess time i play volleyball with mr yon, mrs tan,grace,oliver and more.after playing i found that my hand have bruise and it is pain.
2 July 2007-Monday
Today i have finish my tuition i take a bus back to my home.At the bus stop i saw the CSSP Ex-co. He is the game master for the minesweeper. I was shock and happy to see him. He today wear the CSSP camp t-shirt. i walk past and see his face then i know was the minesweeper game master. i was so happy.