Hello!
Welcome to my simple triple blog, i`m Peck Gek..thanks for visited my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Tagboard!




My Post

  • 28 September 2007 - FridayToday i go play piano wi...
  • 22 September 2007 - SaturdayToday i need to go to ...
  • 14 September 2007 - Fridaytoday Olivier and me hav...
  • 13 Seprember 2007 - Thursday Today is quynh loan b...
  • 12 September 2007 - Wednesdaytoday Next week got c...
  • 11 September 2007 - Tuesdaytoday i got H&F but i c...
  • 5 september 2007 - wednesdaytoday i go palau semak...
  • 4 september 2007 - TuesdayI want to palau semakau....
  • 3 September 2007-Monday(Science Camp day 1)Today w...
  • 2 September 2007- SundayToday i need to go hougang...

  • Thanks Bear

    Template 100%: Atin Tory
    Editor:Your name
    Help: ? ? ?
    Tuesday, October 2, 2007 | 2:38 PM | 0 comments

    2 October 2007 - Tuesday
    tomorrow is my exam start already. Today first period is chemistry. Finally i pass my overall CA2 mark. I got 53.5 3n2 and 3n3 together i got 7th. Olivier got 1st. I go for my chinese lesson. I did not pass my CA2. I got 37.7 that is very bad. I go back to 3n2 classroom to see my oral mark. I got 29/40 I can't believe myself because that time my oral was not so good. I go for the H&F. I don't feel like playing because i have no mood. I wear back my skirt and walk back to the PE room to put back the racket. Mr William Goh ask me to do 30 push-up. I do finish mr goh ask me to come here. I go there. He told me something. I say i know but i really no mood and i don't want to play. I cry. I run to the third level to calm myself down but that time i feel like killing myself because i am very stress about this. Ida and zoe found me. I run to the toilet to hide myself but ida and zoe came in. Ide and zoe talk to me. I came out . Olivier and i go back to the class. I put my thing back and talk to olivier. I cry again. I go find Mrs Wendy Tan to have a chat and find Ms Jolynn Loo. Mr Wendy Tan ask me to pass my exam. I say cannot. Mrs Wendy Tan said can de. I go back to the class i saw Ms Jolynn Loo. Olivier and i talk about her that time she go to other country. She said she go 4 place. She said there is one place is very dirty. I go back to the class and go to my math class. I write my dairy and i cry again. I go back to the class to have out english lesson. We have to arrange the table and chair. I take back my table and chair. My english paper 2 i got 50/80 Finally i got pass.

    Today my feeling was so sad. I Just tell you i am still extremely sad. Olivier i know that if i am sad you also be sad. I see you sad about me i even more sad.

    I just wish I can pass my END OF YEAR EXAM and go up to 4NA. God Bless Me


    Older Post | Newer Post