Hello!
Welcome to my simple triple blog, i`m Peck Gek..thanks for visited my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Tagboard!




My Post

  • 25 October 2007 - ThursdayToday i have to remember...
  • 24 October 2007 - WednesdayToday did not do anythi...
  • 23 October 2007 - Tuesdaytoday i really no mood lo...
  • 22 October 2007 - Monday I have the elective modul...
  • 20 October 2007 - Saturday Today i wake up at 7.15...
  • 19 October 2007 - FridayToday i go out with jasmin...
  • 18 October 2007 - Thursdaytoday i go exercise for ...
  • 17 October 2007 - WednesdayFinally our exam have f...
  • 15 October 2007 - MondayOlivier got sick at night....
  • 14 October 2007 - Sundayi did not do anything but ...

  • Thanks Bear

    Template 100%: Atin Tory
    Editor:Your name
    Help: ? ? ?
    Saturday, October 27, 2007 | 12:30 PM | 0 comments

    26 October 2007 - Friday
    Today sad as Mrs Brian and Mr Yon is not in school. In the class just feel lonely and boring. nothing to do. the physic teacher Mrs Chen come in she tell me to give out the chemistry paper and pin up the answer. I say that we cannot pin anything on the board le. Mrs chen said i got improve my physic. I don't think so as i go down 1 mark. Mrs Chen said a few people pass paper 4. Mrs Chen test me what is the defination of force. I dom't know. Mrs Chen said my knowledge of Physic is not there. I ask her how you know. Mrs Chen told me that is Mrs Tan tell me. I think i have to buck up on my Physic and Chemistry le During holiday. i just want to know when is Mrs Wendy Tan coming back and i want the CAMELOT photo.


    Older Post | Newer Post