29 July 2008 - Tuesday
Today is mine birthday.....
5am have to cut cake as my father want to leave around 5.30am.
When I reach school, I wait for grace to come. Grace wish me happy birthday. Mrs Siva greets me too.
During H&F, Mr William Goh greets me and I am playing volleyball. I finally serve through to the other people. Ida, grace and I play volleyball until the recess end.
During D&T, Liza wishes me too. The D&T people still want to sing birthday song.
After school, Ida, jasmine, zhiying, Fan Yuan, grace, Fan Yuan and I went to jasmine house to celebrate. Grace calls my name. I though that grace want to tickle me so I shout quite loud until my throat pain. Hais we went to put our bag then went down to kopitam to buy lunch. Ida and jasmine pay for me. Ida and Zoe don't like to eat cucumber. I help them eat. I ate bee hoon and drank coca cola. Jasmine mother say u got candle ready. I heard that sentence then I ask jasmine why you buff me... later we eat sushi. Went we ate finish, jasmine want me to go up to her bed room to stay there with grace and fan Yuan. We stay for 5 mins. They blind fold me and have to walk down the stair like an old women. I can smell something like candle burning. Jasmine mother and my other friends say that outside all got BBQ all that. I don't believe it. When they unfold it. I saw cake with candle light up. They sang the birthday song for me. I was so touch as during my whole school life, this is my first year my friends celebrate with me until so fun and full of happiness.
The cake have message on it is" Happy Birthday Peck Gek. All the Best for Your N-Level. They take some photo together. All 7 people. They ask me to wish 3 wishes and must say out. I said pass my n level as low marks as possible. Hope to go out with all my 6 friends. Hope to play volleyball with you guys too... I blow the candles is like no strength to blow the candles. I cut the cake. They give me such a big slice of cake for me... i take the almond and put on jasmine face. Grace and jasmine take the cream and want to put on my face I shout and the dog bark with me too. At last I got cream by grace, Ida and jasmine. I eat until I was full. We still eat jelly. Jasmines pass me a card that they write message on it. I don't know there are one people write in Chinese I always love you. I wonder who is that guys.... they pass me one paper bag and say this is your present. They ask me to open up and see. While I was opening the present. The dog (boy boy) like want to know what is inside. While I open. The dog and I have kiss together. The bag was purple and has a message attach. I wonder how they know I like purple. They said because you said that you like purple.
They went to jasmine room to play a game. I sit on the bed than grace beat me I just don't know why so I beat back. Grace leg got hand print mark. Hahas. Ida want to play a game is like the truth. Each people have to say a question but the answer you said must be true....
It time to go home to celebrate with my mother and my sisters. My youngest sister gave me a note book. Oldest sister gave dark purple skinny. My mother the narnia book. My father gave me watch....
I really have a fun day today. Thanks for all the present... i really like it very much... this year is quite a memorable birthday party... REALLY WANT TO THANKS EVERYONE........
