13 November 2009 - Friday
O level Exam is over but i don't feel quite happy as i cannot see all my teachers, see my classroom and i miss the school time. now is having holiday have to work but my mum do not allow me to work until night. how can i find a job that Will not work until night??? I can say it is hard to find. yesterday receive a call that someone cannot turn up for some program. i have extremely angry. Why must be so near to the date of the program than you tell me cannot??? Why!!!!! I know is because of something but i do not like it when you agree that you can go. i am also so excited and waiting for the day to come suddenly cannot go. I cannot do anything.
I want to work and play my sport but i cannot play my favourite sport because no one can play with me. I miss the day in school when i play air rifle. i can say i improve but not much.
Now I hope my O level Exam can get the point that i set for myself. God Bless......