5 August 2007- Sunday
Today actually we got go out but loan is to tried and sad. I will forgive you loan as i know your feeling now but tried not to think so much as it is bad for you health. I watch Kids central the 9.3oam show is the "Bratpackers" Ban Tarn Cotton Village, Chiang Mai. The girl group win 1 game and the boy group win 2 game. it is the last day the girl group got a foreign people said i hate leaving. the four kids go up to the van and the two girl cry and the host of the family tell her not to cry. I have wanton mee for my lunch it was nice. I also drink vitagen peach favour. I just want to tell loan take u must not think so much as it can hurt your feeling. Tonight i eat KFC. I write until here.
4 August 2007-Saturday
Today i go Tampines Mall. I take a bus down. i found a sit. i sit there and pull my skin because that time i have two cut there on my finger now is became the skin can pull out. My family wait for a yi for so long and she finally come already. we go to Tampines Mall Kopitam to eat. i eat the Korean tom yam seafood noodle. i was not hot but is is nice. We go down to century square Metro to buy thing. We go back to Tampines Mall to go Popular to buy our stuff we need. After that we go down to the basment. we buy the japanese food and curry puff to eat. i eat until i go back to have my dinner i can't eat finish. Yeah Tomorrow can go out with Quynh Loan and Nikki again.I call Loan. Her voice i heard i think she was sad. I ask her is it you are crying. She said ya. I chat with her to make her not so sad. She said she want to go home.Nikki call she have stop crying as cry to much your eye will became red.
3 August 2007-Friday
Today i got PE period. Mr Yon said that he will separate us to form a pair to play badminton double. I ask Mr Yon why you put knee guard. He say i have knee injuring. I with karina. we play until very fun but i don't think we win. Jasmine cry. she go to the toilet and don;t want to come out. The soyon cup is on 13 August and i must go to the final round. I must win this round and let Mrs Wendy Tan see. Thank Brendy i like your present. It is so nice.:)
2 August 2007-Thursday
Today recess time i bring my physic book as the teacher today said got physic retest. I ask mrs wendy tan to teach me. I let her see the test paper. i got 8/30. Mr Yon said whoa so low. Mrs wendy tan said at least she still got 8 mark is because her basic she don't know. she teach me how to find Acceleration and the velocity. it time to go back to the class already. mr Yon tell us that if you get full mark i treat you drink but we said cannot de. At 3.30pm i have CCA. we play volleyball again. i play until a boy hit the ball so hard that i don't know until it hit my right hand middle and the fourth finger is was dame pain like i have twist mt finger like that. i just say that my hand, hand muscle and leg muscle are all painful.
1 August 2007 - Wednesday
Today i go our with my mother to go exercise. I saw my friend Indah. she pass me the NDP bag and a CD. It was nice. It time to go school. Mrs Brian say does we need to go to the hall. I said i don't know. I go to the hall then i know is speak good English week. they have a competition. there is two competition. one is the spelling and tongue twisted. it was fun as i can to know more word and tongue twisted also.