Thursday, November 1, 2007 | 10:50 AM |
0 comments
31 October 2007 - Wednesday
today i go to school i saw a big butterfly. during the chinese lesson i cry a bit only. nobody know. I was so sad as my father yesterday keep saying make me sad. I just can't STAND it anymore. I don't know what to do.. Haix..... i go for the D&T module. i don't know why the teacher said that question. haixxx.......
At night my father said again. I just everyday will be sad de if he keep saying this. I won't be so happy everyday. miss chang ask me not to be too emotional but my father keep saying. I just don't know how to make myself happy. I just feel like crying this few day. but i think i have to hold back my tear. if i can hold already i will really cry out. I just don't know what to do. I just feel :'( :(