4 october 2007 - Thursday Mr william goh ask me to come. I said don't want. He said come. I go there he said don't just because of that then cry. I said ok. tmr is chemistry test i write all the chemistry note for 4 hour already. Out of a sudden , my hand pain and cannot bend at all.
Want to exchanged Link, leave your footstep at my cbox :)
Meet the owner here
Name : Teo Peck Gek Age : 20 Fav.food : Korean, japan and thai Fav.drink : Fruit Birthday : 29 July 1992 Born of place : Singapore Hobbies : collect postcard, pin and craft Fav.colour : purple Fav.animal : Dog Likes
4 october 2007 - Thursday Mr william goh ask me to come. I said don't want. He said come. I go there he said don't just because of that then cry. I said ok. tmr is chemistry test i write all the chemistry note for 4 hour already. Out of a sudden , my hand pain and cannot bend at all.