
Late
Wednesday, February 29, 2012 | 9:20 PM |
0 comments
I wake up out of sudden at 7.50am i wonder why my mum not at home and did not wake me up? Go exercise or what until late why never even ask me wake up first? Never even tell me. I went to the computer room to get my shirt and check the leader number to tell the leader that I am late than u all ascuse me of using computer to play game. Ya right I late will play. USE YOUR BRAIN! Make me did not eat my breakfast and went to volunteer. During volunteer I was shivering and hungry. Lucky they have some biscuit. I grab some bite at 11am and have my lunch at 1pm. We manage to complete 9000 adult goodie bags, 1000 kids goodie bags and 1200 volunteer goodie bags. I came back at 8pm plus don't have dinner. I did SMS her I coming home at 6pm plus and you know what, my sister go tell I come home at 10pm. What is this? From morning make people late and now make people cannot eat.