6 August 2007-Monday
Today I got D&T. I need to lock the door before i go but somebody is still inside and i cannot late for my D&T lesson. i just go for my D&T lesson. it is recess time, i go back to the class to put my bag first then i go down. I put my bag there is nobody so i just close the door. After recess time i got E-geo. i go to 3N3 classroom to have my geo. After geo is CDP period. I walk with jasmine to the classroom. I put my bag and ask grace need to take anything to the AVA room. Grace tell me to take your pencil box. I take my pencil box and my note book. I heard someone said that Mr Wee is opening all the locker to find a PSP. Steven said benjamin PSP is being steal by someone and i know that i did not close the door. I go to the locker there. benjamin ask me to go back to my class. I go to the AVA room. Mr yon let us see two video. is quite funny. The video end. i lie my head on my table. I cry. Mr Yon said what is peck gek doing? grace said she is crying. Mr Yon ask zhi ying to bring me to the toilet. I said i don't want and zhi ying pull me. I reach the second level toilet. Zhi Ying Ask me why i cry? I write in my note book and let her see. I write that benjamin PSP lost and someone said i did not lock the door. Zhi ying said who said de. I write in my note book again. Is Steven. Ida, Zoe,Zhi Ying and Jasmine said i will tell him. Zhi Ying ask me want to go back to your class room ma. We go out to the third floor toilet. Grace, Zoe, Ida and Jasmine go back to the class first. Zhi Ying give me four sweets. Zhi Ying said Mrs Brian have stomach Cramp today.Jasmine, Ida and Zoe come back. Ask me want to go back ma. I said i don't want. Ida said the teacher come already. Zhi Ying, Zoe, Ida and jasmine go back to the class. Jasmine come back because Mrs Brian tell jasmine to go to the toilet to ask me want to go back to the class ma. I said i don't want. I go in to the Ladies and i don't know who come in. Mrs Brian call my name. "Peck Gek" I come out and i saw Mrs Brian. Mrs Brian said why u cry and don't want to go back to class. I tell her that i want to lock the door but someone is still inside and i cannot late for my D&T lesson or i will be punish. Mrs Brian say if u hide also cannot help. Don't tell me u want to hide tomorrow and until the end of the year right. I nod my head. Mrs Brian ask me to wash my face. Mrs Brian take the tissue for me to clean. Mrs Brian hold my shoulder. Mrs brian saw Benjamin. Mrs Brian ask me to wait. Hong Xuan shouted Peck Gek is back. Mrs Brian and i go inside the class. I go back to my sit and put my bag on my thigh. Got 1 paper fly to the floor. I pick up and i lie my head down on the table. Hong Xuan Ask the row who got tissue. Our row don't have. Hong Xuan ask other people. Mrs Brian said sit down and don't disturb peck gek. the class said Hong Xuan want to help peck gek take tissue. he give me tissue. Mr Yon ask me to go out with him. He bring me to the first level and sit at the Amphitheatre. Mr Yon said is not your fault as the last person should close the door. Mr Yon Have talk to Benjamin. benjamin said i did not blame me and he also say that he did not take care of his belonging and he should not bring it to school. This is what Mr Yon said. Mr Yon Ask me to be STRONG. Mr Yon Ask me One Question. the Question is" Did you hate your class" I said ya. Mr Yon Said i know why u go in to the class. Mr Yon ask me want to go back to the class. I said don't want. Mr Yon also ask me to stay here and wait for him to come back. I wait for him. Mr Yon come back already then Dominic come down. Mr Yon said why u come down. Dominic said "i just throw the book to lionel then Mrs Brian scold me." The school have end and Mrs brian come down. Mrs Brian talk about Dominic and he just go away and Mr Yon also ask him to stay but he just go. Mrs brian say your friends is waiting for u. I go back to the class. Zhi Ying, Grace and jasmine is there. Grace carry my bag and said it is heavy. Zhi Ying, Grace and Jasmine make me laugh. I go down. Mrs Brian said Peck Gek laugh le. Mr Yon and Mrs brian said to Jasmine, Grace and Zhi Ying that you all must accompanies me. We all laugh. Thank Mr Yon and Mrs Brian for helping me. I scare to go to school tomorrow.
I wish benjamin PSP can find it back. I am Sorry Benjamin.