13 October 2007 - Saturday
today i go hougang point to eat. after eating my mother, sister and i go NTUC fair price because my mother want to measure the bone mass. Eventually the machine was spoil. we have to take a bus to AMK hub. We take 156 to AMK hub. We go to the Fair price first. My mother measure the bone mass. After measuring, i ask my mother to walk around the hub. We walk and i saw camera man. we go up to level two i saw actor and actress there. I saw Chao Guo Hui, Huang Bi Ren, Huang Jian Fu. Not long after i saw Xia Wan Yu. The host Cui Fang ask who is Xie Wan yu fan. I raise up my hand. Cui Fang saw me and i have to stay back for the game time. We have to follow what they said. the first people we wait is Chao Guo Hui and continue with Xie Wan Yu, Huang Bi Ren and lastly is Huang jian Fu. I been film by them. Xie Wan Yu and Chao Guo Hui ask me question and i got a piece of the chcolate cake that they two made it was delicious. I also take a photo wth them too haha. Here are the photo.