Tuesday, November 20, 2007 | 12:19 PM |
0 comments
19 november 2007 - Monday
today i have to go to school as i got CIP programme at Pasir Ris Park. we go there pick litter. I pick seashell. it was nice i got 2 small and 1 big. we go to the meet point. i step on the mud. My shoe get dirty and full with mud. I wait for the teacher as i go out to the bus stop with them. Mr michael chua treat me drink. I drink red grape juice. The Mr sofian, mr Chua and me go in to the sungei api api park. mr sofian say along this river until the HBD. mr sofian said the HDB is haunted. he said the cup might move by it self and the more. I was scare and suddenly the sofian handphone ring and i was shock. I take a bus back to school. I go to the traffic light i saw the 88 bus come already. I press the traffic light button and i was lucky that the light turn red. I take a bus down. i reach the bus stop. i saw teacher buy food to eat. I go help auntie for awhile. I go off at 12.30pm i saw a small bus full with teachers inside. I came out i saw Mrs Helen Chong, Mr Lim and Mr Yong wear until so high class i was shock. I saw Miss huang inside too. I go back i eat noodle. At round 4.00pm I fall asleep as i am too tried today i go pick up litter and help auntie take something. GTG le BYE BYE