Saturday, November 10, 2007 | 11:30 AM |
0 comments
9 November 2007 - Friday
Today i wake up i still got flu. I have to go to school and work at the bookshop. I saw joey, wei jie and more. I don't know why they come to school for. I ask joey she say is the NewZealand programme. Out of a sudden my flu gone thanks the sun was so shine and hot today. I weat the yam cake that my mother brought was ok but i like the chilli as it is sweet and sour. nothing to do at home but playing game or blog only. Sianx...............
I online i saw miss chang online i ask miss chang what is she doing. she told me drawing the picture. i ask her whose report. she said you say leh. my proposal was been choose. she said someof them did not do research as the product have invent it before already. She ask me to say more thing. she said this time can help but the project cannot help le. Olivier, zul, brendy and me have to discuss le without teacher help ba...... sob.....