Hello!
Welcome to my simple triple blog, i`m Peck Gek..thanks for visited my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Tagboard!




My Post

  • 6 November 2007 - TuesdayToday my chinese exam was...
  • 3 November 2007 - SaturdayToday i got work at the ...
  • 2 November 2007 - fridayToday i take back my chine...
  • 1 November 2007 - Thursday Today i meet jasmine an...
  • 31 October 2007 - Wednesdaytoday i go to school i ...
  • 30 October 2007 - Tuesdaytoday got bridging course...
  • 29 October 2007 - Mondaytoday i need to go to scho...
  • 27 October 2007 - SaturdayToday i so happy that i ...
  • 26 October 2007 - FridayToday sad as Mrs Brian and...
  • 25 October 2007 - ThursdayToday i have to remember...

  • Thanks Bear

    Template 100%: Atin Tory
    Editor:Your name
    Help: ? ? ?
    Thursday, November 8, 2007 | 1:40 PM | 0 comments

    7 November 2007 - Wednesday

    Today i go to school it was raining. I got running nose. after my bridging program i go find miss chang to brainstorm. I 12.30pm i go as i really need to help her. I go down to the bookshop and help them buy drink. I saw Mr Yon and he chat with me about the BBQ. the bookshop auntie was quite busy. I just hope now is i can get well soon as i HATE sick.. Friday i still got work at bookshop also....

    Bad day as i got sick today sob..... sob.....


    Older Post | Newer Post