12 November 2007 - Monday
Today i got class BBQ at Downtown East Chalet. I go meet jasmine and we wear the same colour shirt and pant. jasmine and zhiying give me a red candigan for my late birthday present. it was nice. i like it THANK zhiying and jasmine. zhiying, jasmine and i take a bus down to compass point. we go meet ida at the 7- eleven there. i go buy a bottle of drink. we also wait for grace. grace have came already we go to the taxi stand and wait for zoe. when zoe came out of the car i was shock that she wear so pretty. we go up the car and i just listen to the MP3. when we reach downtown, we go out of the car by saying thank to uncle. i don't know what happen to jasmine when she came out. ida, zoe, zhiying, jasmine, grace and i go to the kopitam to have our lunch. i did not eat my lunch as i am not hungry. I go with ida and jasmine as they go buy food. I say eat chicken rice and ida say i duck rice la. Ida say one riddle and i laugh like mad. the duck rice uncle also laugh. we went to play game. grace and ida play the car game as ida lose but grace win. ida play other car game she win. grace and zhiying play the gun game. they have finish we go play basketball game it was fun as i goal every throw. Out of suddenly my friend say olivier come already le. I play until i lose. olivier and his friends come in. I go to the toilet and go back to play game i almost fall as ida was behide me. zhiying and grace- mi and ida compete see who got the highest score. at last ida and me got the highest score. we go down to MCdonald. ida, jasmine,zoe and zhiying buy milkshake. Olivier and his friends come again. i don't dare to talk to him as his friends is there. my friends and i go to pasir ris park as zoe, zhiying and grace want to ride bicycle. olivier also coming. jasmine, ida and me go to a place and sit. when grace ther all come back i ask them to let me as i play for a while.I ask my grace and jasmine came with me as i want to ask olivier to come back. jonthan play the bicycle. jonathan, grace and i play with the bicycle. olivier hold jonathan i almost hit myself as grace suddenly brake. i almost fall two time. when they return the bicycle i talk to olivier and take his handphone . i use the handphone strip to hit jonathan and i accidently hit olivier. I push olivier with his skate on. I was very happy there. olivier go find shawn at kopitam. olivier did not take his handphone. I call limin mother and she have reach already. i help them take. melva also there. olivier, eric, shawn and jonathan came out. olivier said to shawn that melva got come i think. they go back to the kopitam. jasmine call them to come out as melva will not harm de. I just go in to the chalet for free as olivier pass me the free ticket. olivier don't have and did not pay can go in. clever. i go up to the chalet and help li min mother take out the thing. olivier and his friends come back. shawn keep saying i want to sleep. olivier also want to sleep as i use the pillow to hit them up. I go down eat a bit of noodle and come up. Olivier and shawn go to MCdonald. i did not pass him the handphone. suddenly his friend call him. i did not answer. he come back i tell him and he have to go blading. I saw olivier and shawn at the BBQ pit as they have finish blading. I saw shawn coming up. I take the blacket and cover myself and scare him. he was frighten and almost fall down. the auntie give us tibit to eat. we eat. olivier hit me i hit back and continue. shawn say i what then i hit him so hard. At 6.30pm we go eat. olivier help me take a hotdog. i was happy eating and going up to have aircon. I also eat prawn, otah, hotdog, chicken, jelly and satay. but there actually got curry chicken, jelly, satay, hotdog , chili fish, prawn, chili prawn and chicken. Mr yon came i have fun. benjamie ask mr yon to drink the drink that mix with H2O, green tea, peach tea, 7up and more. Mr yon say the drink was nice la. mr yon talk to us. I eat almost finish i go find jasmine. i play buff and tati with zoe, grace and zhiying. Mr yon go up to the chalet and talk to liting they all. after a few mintues mr yon tell us to go to the BBQ pit and eat. mr yon ask me cold ar. i said ya. mr yon said are u sick i say don't know might be. I go there i eat jelly. I call olivier to come. I go up to the chalet and feel sad as the time is going to reach. I ask grace what time go back. she said going. I go back with zhiying and grace as we take a cab home. grace, zhiying and i go to the BBQ pit and thanks li min mother. mr yon said why peck gek face look so sad and not happy. I did not said i turn back i have cry. I just feel so sad. I go out grace have caught a taxi. I was crying inside the taxi and send sms to mr yon and olivier. I cry until the whole journey. I feel so headache on the taxi too. I almost vomited. I go home i call olivier and i cry again. this is the first time i cry very long. why i just can't stay overnight. I call olivier at around 10pm. we chat and the time is up olivier ask me to sleep le. I say good night. i see the sms that olivier send me today. i see half way i fallen asleep. Olivier thanks as i hope next year i can stay overnight. :(