Hello!
Welcome to my simple triple blog, i`m Peck Gek..thanks for visited my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Tagboard!




My Post

  • 22 november 2007 - thursdaytoday i am working. i s...
  • 21 november 2007 - wednesdaytoday i got work. bren...
  • 20 november 2007 - tuesdaytoday i go AMK hub to ea...
  • 19 november 2007 - Mondaytoday i have to go to sch...
  • 18 November 2007 - SundayI wake up my hand was abi...
  • 17 November 2007 - SaturdayI go compass point and ...
  • 15 November 2007 - ThursdayToday i ask my mother t...
  • 14 November 2007 - wednesdaytoday i go to work.. i...
  • 13 November 2007 - Tuesdaytoday i got work at book...
  • 12 November 2007 - MondayToday i got class BBQ at ...

  • Thanks Bear

    Template 100%: Atin Tory
    Editor:Your name
    Help: ? ? ?
    Friday, November 23, 2007 | 7:49 PM | 0 comments

    23 november 2007 - Friday
    today i got work. i have to clear all the FOC by today. as i also have some wrong. i was so busy and tried.I did not have my lunch. I ask brendy to buy the brain frezze. she call me she said got coke, blue colour, apple and yellow colour thing. Thank brendy to help me buy something.

    At 1pm i go find miss chang. She came out and she wear the jacket. miss chang give as tuition for chemistry. I drink the brain frezze. Brendy put all the favourite. i drink she disgusting. I also keep laughting away. miss chang said i might not drink the brain frezze as i am going mad at laughting. Miss chang, jas and brendy keep laughing at me. I keep laughting throughout the chemistry lesson. miss chang teach us so good. Miss chang give us sweet, sour sweet and chocolate. miss chang ask us to eat finish. I got a bit of stomach pain. after the chemistry tution, brendy, jasmine and i go to the piano there. brendy teach me piano. I was happy that she know how to play a song that i really like. I hope to be like brendy that i can play piano. as we are going to go. i go to the PE staff room. I saw miss chang is outside. I call miss chang to stop wait for me. I run to the sign out my name. brendy and jasmine run away. I use file hit brendy. i run away almost sprain my angle. she hit me. it was a fun day today i think.
    I go back home to have my dinner. I think of a person that always don't let the small. always eat and don't care me. i was so angry.

    I hope Miss Chang can be my very best friend and J-- ---. Guess the word ba. Miss chang is going to be my favourtie teacher with Mrs Wendy Tan, Ms Jolynn Loo, Mdm Lim Min Hui, Mr Javier Yon, Mr william Goh and Miss Chang.


    Older Post | Newer Post