8 May 2009 - Friday
today during recess time. ida, zhiying, zoe and i stay in class to do some stuff. later we have to go to the lab. yes can do experiement again. mr hafiz said you cut this hair like zhang zhi yi. after school i stay back to do my stuff with ida. later went to find miss chen but i forgot to bring the money so i ran back to take and ran back to the staff room. Mr goh said you have change. you cut your your hair. i just said that some people do not like it.
later went to jasmine house to take something.
i am so stupid and hate myself WHY i suddenly blunt out the sentence that a people said. i don't want to say but i suddenly blunt out and i can't do anything. i hate myself of doing that. i hope she will forgive me and still remain the position that we are. i don't want to lose any friends. i know i go something that you hate. I accidently said out.i hope you can give me one more time. i swear i wouldn't do it again.
god, i know i hae did something wrong but i know my mistake. i will reflect on my mistake and won't do it again. i also really hope she can forgive me still became the position of friend that i have previously. i really hope that i still can be her best friend and more not only friends. may god bless me and her that we are still best friends and more.. god bless me not to tell anyone anythink that cannot say and which cannot say. PECKGEK USE YOUR BRAIN? BRAIN IS FOR ME TO THINK FIRST BEFORE YOU TALK. god please bless me and her again.
Zoe: i have read your blog really thank for the peom. i really like the poem
Smiles and Tears
Make me laugh, make me cry,
Anything to show me it's real inside.
I love to laugh,
and I hate to cry,
but sometimes laughs choose to hide.
Laughs are great,
smiles are too,
but sometimes tears overwhelm you.
I love to laugh,
and to smile too,
but sometimes tears make that impossible to do.
But I'm here to say,
I'll be strong through it all,
and I'll smile through the rain,
I'll make it through it all and leave behind the pain.
(This poem is specially delicated to my special friend, Peck Gek. Hope you'll learn to be strong and don't ever give up on yourself that easily.)