30 August 2007- Thursday
Today i have chemistry test i don't know can pass ma. It recess time i wait for brendy while i am reading my physic test. I ask Mrs Wendy Tan what is that paper. she say i need to take leave to join the 5 nation netball cup. Her nose fracture so cannot play. I was a bit sad for her. Brendy come le. we ask mrs tan to run with us but she say don't want. we run. mrs tan take our timing. we run the first round it did not rain but until the second run it rain. My leg is like cramp and it don't want me to run. My chinese test did not pass. sad.
I did not go for my CCA as i have to think of a product that related to the environment. I go find mr ong but cannot find. i go to the PE room to take my dairy. Mrs wendy Tan ask me to check. I check finish. Mr William Goh said because of you she always care for you. She smile. I tell Mr Goh that tomorrow the road run i will win your house. Mrs Wendy Tan said did you heard it. He did not reply. I said i also will beat Mr Yon house too.