Hello!
Welcome to my simple triple blog, i`m Peck Gek..thanks for visited my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Tagboard!




My Post

  • 22 August 2007-WednesdayNothing to do only during ...
  • 21 August 2007-TuesdayToday i got H&F. I run 2.4km...
  • 20 August 2007-Mondaytodat got captian ball. My gr...
  • 19 August 2007-SundayToday i trap in the lift. I k...
  • 18 August 2007-Saturdaytoday i go hougang mall to ...
  • 17 August 2007-Fridaytoday grace did not come. I f...
  • 16 August 2007-ThursdayToday i have captian ball m...
  • 15 August 2007- WednesdayToday did not do anything
  • 14 August 2007- TuesdayToday I have chemistry. We ...
  • 13 August 2007 - MondayToday my bag spoil.i meet j...

  • Thanks Bear

    Template 100%: Atin Tory
    Editor:Your name
    Help: ? ? ?
    Thursday, August 23, 2007 | 8:47 PM | 0 comments

    23 August 2007-Thursday
    Today during recess time i got captain ball but i go to the hall i saw that the o level are having their test. that mean we don't have captain ball today. Brendy and i play the piano.

    At 3.30pm i got CCA. while i am waiting for the teacher to come i see the teacher learn the netball. Miss Chang,Mrs Helen Chong, Mrs Edison and more. My teacher Mr ong and Mr chua come already. We play volleyball again. we play at the parade square. the teacher at the hall tell us to go some where else to play. We go find Mr michael chua. He ask me to play at the basketball court. we play and the soccer player is at the feild playing. the ball fly to my side and i hit away. After a few minutes, I don't know the ball is fly by and it hit my face. My spectacle drop to the floor and i sit on the floor. it was so pain that i don't want to open my right eye. I was crying because it was so pain ful. I go to the toilet to wash up and my CCA captain p[ass me one cup of ice. I take the ice and rub on my face. I face was very red and swollen i think. I come out as the teacher ask me are you giddy. I said yes. It was so pain at my right side my face already and i still got headache and giddy. It make me more pain. the techer said if still not ok then the teacher bring me to the cilent nearby. There is one friend from 3E1 boy ask me luckly your spectacle did not break or it will be dangerous. They told me i am very luckly already.The 3E1 boy said if you are going tell me or my heart will be a bit guilty. Mr Michael Chau said if you don't know very well and don't be the world good soccer player la. He said he have a meeting. Mr ong ask me to come to school tomorrow as he want to see me. Mr ong ask me to look at my fight and my left. My right eye became red. The teacher ask me not to cry but cool down. I don't cry. I going off the 3E1 boy say you are ok right. i said ya and he ask me to take care of myself.

    At night Mr Michael Chua sms me is your face ok? Better? I said my face ar i think so ba. i only going back home i feel very headache. He said ok. Apply some antiseptic cream if u have it. and den rest early if u can. I said i don't really hace the cream at hom. i will rest early as my eye is tried. He said ok good. resting more will help recuperation better. Have a good night den. i said ok thank you very much. He said welcome.

    I wish tomorrow no need to go to school.


    Older Post | Newer Post