13 August 2007 - Monday
Today my bag spoil.i meet jasmine at the traffic light there then we go to veri nice there and eat. I go to school brendy ask me today got captain ball right. I say ya and i have forgot to bring my PE T-shirt. After math lesson i call my mother to help me bring. D&T lesson i keep looking outside the window. It 10.50am I run down to the 119 bus stop to wait for my mother. I saw her and she threw the PE T-shirt to me. I go up to the hall and ask brendy to take care of my bag while i go change. I and brendy is in team B. today my team B battle with team A. we got 1-1 and we have a penalty shoot. the Team A shoot first and then i shoot. I shoot far away from them and the Team A is near. Team A complain to the teacher said not fair. I throw again and the catcher caught it. At last the score is 1-2 Team B won. I was so happy.
I come back from tuition. I take a bus back i sit next to a girl i think is JC student ba. She sleep until her head hit the metal bar behide.