7 August 2007- Tuesday
Today i go to school. i am very scare that they will said about me. I go to school they did not said. I got Physic lesson. I got the retest i got 13/30. I fail again. oh my god but i got improve. the retset i can get 25 marks is because i got a lot of careless mistake. I got H&F. Mr william go let us play game. i take the volleyball and play. Ida and me try to throw in to the netball pole. It was hard. I ask Mr yon handphone number. He ask me do i have paper. i said don't have. He write on my hand. i got assembly today. the song make me cry again. I got CCA. We play volleyball. We play and play until more teacher join in. even mr wee join in. Mr Wee said can don't always throw to me. Mr Yon said whoa hit until so hard and far. Today i play volleyball is the best day as i got to play with lot of PE-Teacher and Mr Wee. It was the fun day playing volleyball today Ha Ha.