Hello!
Welcome to my simple triple blog, i`m Peck Gek..thanks for visited my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Tagboard!




My Post

  • 8 August 2007- Wednesday Today i go to school at 6...
  • 7 August 2007- TuesdayToday i go to school. i am v...
  • 6 August 2007-MondayToday I got D&T. I need to loc...
  • 5 August 2007- SundayToday actually we got go out ...
  • 31 July 2007-TuesdayToday i have flag raising cer...
  • 29 June 2007-Fridaytoday i have PE it was tiring.w...
  • On 22/3/07Today I need to go to the school and pas...

  • Thanks Bear

    Template 100%: Atin Tory
    Editor:Your name
    Help: ? ? ?
    Friday, August 10, 2007 | 10:33 AM | 0 comments

    9 August 2007- Thursday
    Today is Singapore birthday. I wish Singapore a happy 42ND birthday. My lunch i eat Chinese rice i put two pack to chili until i got stomach pain. nothing to do just sew my pouch. At 6pm i was the national day live at the marina bay. It was different from the last year. Since i did not get a chance to go but i still have fun. The show is great and the firework too.


    Older Post | Newer Post