11 August 2007-Saturday Today i go to compass point to return the library book. We go to the fourth level. the library did not open is already after 11am already. I saw there is a note that they will open at 1 pm. we return the books first then we go to kopitam to eat but there is full of people there so we go down to the second level to eat. we eat hokkien mee. My mother, oldest sister, younger sister and me go to the popular at 1.30pm plus. The popular there can meet Russell Lee. Russell Lee wear all black and cannot see his face. My mother let me buy the Singapore Ghost story. I brought the book and i also get free gift. the free gift is the handphone pouch and a note book. behind me their family brought all the collection.behind me The family said you must thing of one question. their father said are u a ghost. in front of me the Russell Lee ask her not to read during late night.It is mine turn. Russell Lee said do you read my story book. I said yes. He said he is nice. I said ok. He read a note in my book and sign his signature on the poster. My mother ask me to ask him how old is he. I tell them my mother want to know how old is he. Russell Lee said to the people who help him and the people tell to my mom. He write finish the note at the poster. It written Hi peck gek, Take care your sisters and listen to your mum. He also ask me how old am i. I said 15. he also said how old is my two sister too. I shake hand with Russell Lee. His style of shake hand is different. he got 3 type. the helper take a photo of us. This is my first time i was the Russel Lee poster. I am so happy. When i go back, my younger sister fall down and i laugh until my hand hit the wall. it is so pain and now my hand have bruise.
Want to exchanged Link, leave your footstep at my cbox :)
Meet the owner here
Name : Teo Peck Gek Age : 20 Fav.food : Korean, japan and thai Fav.drink : Fruit Birthday : 29 July 1992 Born of place : Singapore Hobbies : collect postcard, pin and craft Fav.colour : purple Fav.animal : Dog Likes
11 August 2007-Saturday Today i go to compass point to return the library book. We go to the fourth level. the library did not open is already after 11am already. I saw there is a note that they will open at 1 pm. we return the books first then we go to kopitam to eat but there is full of people there so we go down to the second level to eat. we eat hokkien mee. My mother, oldest sister, younger sister and me go to the popular at 1.30pm plus. The popular there can meet Russell Lee. Russell Lee wear all black and cannot see his face. My mother let me buy the Singapore Ghost story. I brought the book and i also get free gift. the free gift is the handphone pouch and a note book. behind me their family brought all the collection.behind me The family said you must thing of one question. their father said are u a ghost. in front of me the Russell Lee ask her not to read during late night.It is mine turn. Russell Lee said do you read my story book. I said yes. He said he is nice. I said ok. He read a note in my book and sign his signature on the poster. My mother ask me to ask him how old is he. I tell them my mother want to know how old is he. Russell Lee said to the people who help him and the people tell to my mom. He write finish the note at the poster. It written Hi peck gek, Take care your sisters and listen to your mum. He also ask me how old am i. I said 15. he also said how old is my two sister too. I shake hand with Russell Lee. His style of shake hand is different. he got 3 type. the helper take a photo of us. This is my first time i was the Russel Lee poster. I am so happy. When i go back, my younger sister fall down and i laugh until my hand hit the wall. it is so pain and now my hand have bruise.