Hello!
Welcome to my simple triple blog, i`m Peck Gek..thanks for visited my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Tagboard!




My Post

  • 17 August 2007-Fridaytoday grace did not come. I f...
  • 16 August 2007-ThursdayToday i have captian ball m...
  • 15 August 2007- WednesdayToday did not do anything
  • 14 August 2007- TuesdayToday I have chemistry. We ...
  • 13 August 2007 - MondayToday my bag spoil.i meet j...
  • 12 August 2007- SundayToday did not go grandparent...
  • 11 August 2007-SaturdayToday i go to compass point...
  • 10 August 2007- FridayToday i wake up at 7am becau...
  • 9 August 2007- ThursdayToday is Singapore birthday...
  • 8 August 2007- Wednesday Today i go to school at 6...

  • Thanks Bear

    Template 100%: Atin Tory
    Editor:Your name
    Help: ? ? ?
    Sunday, August 19, 2007 | 2:52 PM | 0 comments

    18 August 2007-Saturday
    today i go hougang mall to have my lunch there. i meet jasmine at the library. I go se the ha ha crab and there is one crab come out. I tell the owner there is one crab under the table. We go to the library but we can't find. I go to popular to buy my N level physic and chemistry as i want to pass my exam with flying colour at the End Of The Year Exam.It time to go home i tell my mother taht i need to do my social study project. I go to jasmine house and do. We do finish jasmine and i go down to find the I weekly. We can't find and we go back and revise our study.


    Older Post | Newer Post