14 August 2007- Tuesday
Today I have chemistry. We got play the group game until got one people keep saying until the teacher stop.It is physic lesson, The teacher said next thursday physic teat on chapter 4. It is H&F already i go to the bookshop to change thing. I go to mrs wendy tan there and chat. I go with ying ying and grace. They ask mrs wendy tan can run now so that after no need to run. Mrs Wendy Tan said i give you 9 minutes. we must come back before 9 min and she will let them go.we run finish and mrs wendy tan said what is the timing i said is 9 min and i did not stop. Mrs wendy tan said don't need to help them. i touch Mrs Wendy Tan hair as her hair is smooth. She shake her hair and her hair hit my face. I ask Mrs Wendy Tan can teach me physic as i got physic test next thursday. She said you yesterday sms me right. I say ya. she said tomorrow 4pm after school. ok. I ask mrs wendy tan play netball is it tough. Mrs Wendy Tan said depend on the player. If the player is good then u will not fall down if the player is not good then it is danger. Mrs Wendy Tan bend down and let me see. mr yon hit the knee there i said mrs wendy tan still want to play netball de. Mr yon said sonn will have de i think. Mrs wendy tan said touch wood. Mrs wendy tan touch the wood. Mrs wendy tan ask me to reach out my hand and let mr yon see. Mrs Wendy Tan ask me to run. I run and mrs wendy tan put her hand out near to my stomach. I don't know. After school janson chew pull jasmine hair.
Mrs Wendy Tan is my BEST teacher i have not seen. I like her. I will support you during the september holiday de. HA