Hello!
Welcome to my simple triple blog, i`m Peck Gek..thanks for visited my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Tagboard!




My Post

  • 20 August 2007-Mondaytodat got captian ball. My gr...
  • 19 August 2007-SundayToday i trap in the lift. I k...
  • 18 August 2007-Saturdaytoday i go hougang mall to ...
  • 17 August 2007-Fridaytoday grace did not come. I f...
  • 16 August 2007-ThursdayToday i have captian ball m...
  • 15 August 2007- WednesdayToday did not do anything
  • 14 August 2007- TuesdayToday I have chemistry. We ...
  • 13 August 2007 - MondayToday my bag spoil.i meet j...
  • 12 August 2007- SundayToday did not go grandparent...
  • 11 August 2007-SaturdayToday i go to compass point...

  • Thanks Bear

    Template 100%: Atin Tory
    Editor:Your name
    Help: ? ? ?
    Tuesday, August 21, 2007 | 8:26 PM | 0 comments

    21 August 2007-Tuesday
    Today i got H&F. I run 2.4km with Zhiying but she said she want to go to the toilet. It is recess time i ask Mrs Wendy Tan the Vistarian Road Run is from what time to what time. I saw the paper. Is on 31 august from 7.30am to 11.30 am. I pass my math.

    During CCA, we play volleyball again but it was raining.

    I ask Miss Chang. on 31 August is it we celebrate teacher day. she said yes. I said then i cannot see the show as i got Vistarian Road Run. She said is not so earily as they have normal school day and i have the Vistarian Road Run.


    Older Post | Newer Post