Hello!
Welcome to my simple triple blog, i`m Peck Gek..thanks for visited my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Tagboard!




My Post

  • 21 August 2007-TuesdayToday i got H&F. I run 2.4km...
  • 20 August 2007-Mondaytodat got captian ball. My gr...
  • 19 August 2007-SundayToday i trap in the lift. I k...
  • 18 August 2007-Saturdaytoday i go hougang mall to ...
  • 17 August 2007-Fridaytoday grace did not come. I f...
  • 16 August 2007-ThursdayToday i have captian ball m...
  • 15 August 2007- WednesdayToday did not do anything
  • 14 August 2007- TuesdayToday I have chemistry. We ...
  • 13 August 2007 - MondayToday my bag spoil.i meet j...
  • 12 August 2007- SundayToday did not go grandparent...

  • Thanks Bear

    Template 100%: Atin Tory
    Editor:Your name
    Help: ? ? ?
    Wednesday, August 22, 2007 | 8:42 PM | 0 comments

    22 August 2007-Wednesday
    Nothing to do only during recess time i help zhiying sell the donation card. One donation card is two dollars. I sell one to joey and one to thr bookshop auntie. I ask zhiying go with me to the PE staff room. I ask one teacher to buy. Mr yon ask me to take his tray down for him. I ask him can help me buy the donation card. He said if you help me bring down and i will buy it from you. I run up to take the tray and went down.I ask hime to buy two donation card. Jasmine ask the VP to help her buy. she ask jasmine to tuck in her shirt properly then i will buy. She tuck in porperly and she buy it from her.


    Older Post | Newer Post