Hello!
Welcome to my simple triple blog, i`m Peck Gek..thanks for visited my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow


Tagboard!




My Post

  • 30 August 2007- ThursdayToday i have chemistry tes...
  • 29 August 2007- WednesdayToday i got chinese test....
  • 28 August 2007- TuesdayToday H&F i got find Mrs We...
  • 27 August 2007-Mondaytoday did not have captian ball.
  • 26 August 2007- Sundaytoday did not do anything as...
  • 25 August 2007-SaturdayToday i go punggol park run...
  • 24 August 2007-Fridaytoday the principal tell ask ...
  • 23 August 2007-ThursdayToday during recess time i ...
  • 22 August 2007-WednesdayNothing to do only during ...
  • 21 August 2007-TuesdayToday i got H&F. I run 2.4km...

  • Thanks Bear

    Template 100%: Atin Tory
    Editor:Your name
    Help: ? ? ?
    Friday, August 31, 2007 | 3:30 PM | 0 comments

    31 August 2007- Friday

    Today is teachers' day. I give present and card to teacher. I give mr goh card and he hit me. Ida said why hit peck gek head. Mr goh said i did not hit her head. I give mrs brian present. jasmine and i give card. we go to LT for our math test. the test is ok la. i think i can pass ba. we need to meet at the parade square but we are late. We take the white cloth and pin it to our shirt. We take a bus down to punggol park. we walk in to punggol park the starting point is at the punggol park inside. Mr Michael chua said must run if you stop i hit you. Mrs Wendy Tan said cannot behind the two people who wear the red colour thing which is zhi ying and zoe. I run outside the punggol park without stopping as i have set my target already. I run inside the punggol park already i was very tried already i stop. Mrs koh ask me to run is going to reach already. i stop again and a justita girl ask me to run don't stop. I did not stop until i going to reach the finish point i sprint all the way. there is a lot of cone i stop at the first cone. Mrs Helen chong said continue until the last cone. Mrs Helen Chong said very good run and you have very good running stamina. I got 11 position. Actually i can get 8th but half way stomach pain. i got a collar pin. they give us a message that" congrate. Meet outside the LT at 11.15am for the prize giving cermony. I go back to school with brendy and indah. Mrs Tan my D&T teacher ask me what position i get. I tell her 11th. She said very good. we take our weight in the school. After that we go up to our class room. I ask jonathan what he get i think is 19 ba i forgot already. I ask jonathan what position did dominic get. He get 6th. Dominic ask me what position i get i said 6th. dominic said whua so good. I can't find my collar pin. I ask bready and indah did you give me already. they said i give you already. I trace down where i just go up and i found it at the level 2 stair. I go to the jumbo sale and brought two bear. I go find mrs tan she ask me to go up first. Is my turn to take the medal already. I go out and hong xuan shout until so loud. I take a photo with Mrs Wendy Tan. YEAH i was her photo already. I AM SO HAPPY


    my toy that i brought form the jumbo sale

    collar pin

    my medal



    Older Post | Newer Post